Coming soon to an American hospital or doctor’s office near you.
(HT: Thomas DiLorenzo)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
OK, I think I have this whole Health Reform thing figured out now.
- Congress passes massive new entitlement program;
- Program is funded by increased taxes on interest and dividends;
- Reduced incentive to save and invest leads to reduced capital formation;
- Less capital leads to higher unemployment;
- Lather, rinse, repeat, as increase in entitlement mentality and decrease in employment opportunities combine to drive more people into dependency on Big Government.
- Under Obamanable economics, no one will need a job since the government will provide everything. The American economy will enter an era of unprecedented prosperity;
- Money to fund the new Jobless Economy will come from China. As Paul Krugman recently explained, the Chinese will keep lending to the US, ad infinitum, even as the US Government launches a currency war against them.